We developed this formula through both extensive research into canine dietary requirements and personal experience. It is produced using all natural ingredients, processed and blended in a unique manner which allows for optimum digestibility and use by the canine system.
Inflight Coat Formula is concentrated so that only a small amount is required daily to give your dog a beautiful, healthy coat, while being balanced to prevent interference with your dog's natural well being.
The amounts to be given (in teaspoons)
by weight of dog (in pounds):
|Under 10 pounds
||1/4 tsp. per day
|10 to 20 pounds
||1/2 tsp. per day
|20 - 40 pounds
||1 tsp .per day
|40 - 60 pounds
||1 1/2 tsp. per day
|60 -80 pounds
||2 tsp. per day
|80 - 100 pounds
||2 1/2 tsp .per day
|over 100 pounds
||3 tsp. per day
An average dog weighing 60-80 pounds would use 1 pound of coat formula in 2 months.
If you compare Inflight Coat Formula to other “supplements”, you will find ICF
is More Economical!!
Plain and Simple!
|1lb of Inflight Coat Formula contains
approx. 160 teaspoons:
of Days to
use 1 pound
on product price only with manufacturer's
A few things that should be noted regarding this product:
Nothing from this site may be used without prior written
- Inflight Coat Formula (ICF) may make a dog hold it's coat through normal shedding periods. It is recommended that you take your dog off ICF and allow the coat to shed naturally, then put your dog back on the formula.
This is especially true of double-coated breeds. During your normal
grooming, when you start noticing a greater than normal amount of undercoat
coming out, it's time to take the dog off the product. From personal
experience, not taking the dog off the product can lead to an extended
- Do not give ICF to an animal that is in the process of blowing
coat. Wait until more than 90% of the coat has shed out prior to placing the dog on the
formula; otherwise your dog may slow down the shedding process and not get the
dead old coat out.
- If you are not going to use your entire order of Inflight Coat Formula within 1 month, please seal the extra and place in your freezer. ICF may be safely frozen and will remain fresh for up to 6 months in a sealed container. Do not refrigerate ICF at any time.
- You should always seek the advice of your veterinarian prior to supplementing your dog's diet.
- DO NOT GIVE MORE THAN THE RECOMMENDED AMOUNT. Inflight Coat Formula is a concentrated product. Giving more than the recommended amount will not be beneficial to your dog.
permission of Inflight Enterprises.
This page last updated 01/09/2009