WHY WE SAY “FINALLY, A COAT SUPPLEMENT THAT WORKS!”
- Inflight Coat Formula provides essential minerals, amino acids and vitamins destroyed in the processing of dog food.
- Dogs Love the Taste! What’s the point of feeding a supplement if the dogs won’t eat it?! We have received many re-orders, simply because, the dogs have jumped onto counters to get at the product! We get constant raves from our customers, “Our Dogs love your product!”
- With over 2 decades of continued growth of product sales from old and new customers who heard about us by WORD OF MOUTH ADVERTISING speaks louder than any multi-million dollar advertising campaign does! As the word of INFLIGHT COAT FORMULA’s amazing results gets around, the numbers of satisfied return customers continues to grow.
- Based upon the orders we receive, we can almost guarantee the product has been discussed at dog shows or on breed specific email lists. Many top professional handlers not only recommend Inflight Coat Formula, but demand their clients prepare their future charges with ICF. If you are skeptical, ask your friends about Inflight Coat Formula on Social Media, your breeds discussion lists or at your next dog show.
- Occasionally we get this reaction from some of our customers:
“Dear Inflight: Please don’t Advertise…I don’t want my competitors to know what I use!”
Over the past 2 decades, our customers have been blessed with successful dog campaigns and our customers dogs are a who’s who in the conformation world. The numbers of animals whose show careers have been enhanced using Inflight Coat Formula include prestigious winners such as Westminster Best In Show, World Show Best in Show and innumerable National winners, Best in Show, Group and breed winners and placements from around the world. But it isn’t just show dogs that are the recipients of Inflight Coat Formula’s benefits, many cherished pets also are keeping their owners happy with reduced shedding and housekeeping. We have several rescue organizations that use Inflight Coat Formula to help rehab their charges so that they may be re-homed more quickly once any lingering health issues have been resolved, including those who have suffered from demodectic mange.